Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-27-2012, 04:24 AM   #1
Maya Cross
Maya Cross began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
FREE TODAY: Good Things Come to Those Who Wait - My new submissive erotica story

Hello mobilereads! For the next two days (27th and 28th of August) my tantalizing erotic novelette Good Things Come to Those Who Wait, will be free. If foreplay and teasing are your things ladies, this is the story for you. I've pasted the link and blurb below. Hope you enjoy!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0086O609M/

A girl can't always get what she wants...

By all appearances, Jess has a perfect marriage. Her husband Dan is gorgeous, successful and he gives her everything she could ever want. But Jess has always felt like there's something missing, some desire that he can't quite fulfill.

When she meets the mysterious Angelo, she is instantly drawn to him. He's handsome, confident and his fascination with foreplay leaves her begging for more. He leads her down a path of submission and tantalizing sexual denial that opens her eyes to one simple truth: sometimes it's better not to get what you want.

But as her attraction to Angelo grows, she is faced with an impossible question. How do you choose between the man you love and the man that knows just what you need?

Warning: This book contains explicit sex scenes and an alpha male with a penchant for teasing until you beg. It is intended for people aged 18 and older.
Maya Cross is offline   Reply With Quote