Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-25-2007, 04:18 AM   #1
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
rss2book release 20 now available

Get it from the sticky thread in the Reader Content subforum.

This release fixes a bunch of bugs, gives better feedback on what it is doing, and improves the built-in document converters. The document converters are now also separate plugins (any developers who think they want to write one, all you have to do is implement an IHtmlConverter object in a DLL that has a name starting with "write"; it's pretty simple and you can contact me if you want more info).

Because there are a lot of changes under the hood, I've left release 19 up too in case people have issues, but I believe this release to be much better.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:04 PM   #2
pclewis
Enthusiast
pclewis is less competitive than you.pclewis is less competitive than you.pclewis is less competitive than you.pclewis is less competitive than you.pclewis is less competitive than you.pclewis is less competitive than you.pclewis is less competitive than you.pclewis is less competitive than you.pclewis is less competitive than you.pclewis is less competitive than you.pclewis is less competitive than you.

Device: Kobo Aura One
RSS2BOOK

Geek,

I can't find 2.0. Are you sure it is there?
pclewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2007, 12:16 AM   #3
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Something went wrong with the upload (it was 1:30am and I was tired so I didn't double check). They are there now.
Old 01-26-2007, 11:39 AM   #4
gifford888
gifford888 began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader prs-500
I can't find it either

Has anyone been able to find Release 20? 19 was pretty good... anxious to try 20!
gifford888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 01:36 PM   #5
geekraver
Addict

It's there, at the bottom of the first posting in the thread.
Advert