Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-21-2008, 11:26 AM   #1
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Utterable Silliness

I would like to point out that you people are silly
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 11:28 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
who ? us ? i hadn't noticed. do you really think so ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-21-2008, 12:02 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
It isn't me, its this darn pitcher of margarita
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 12:07 PM   #4
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
How dare you!!

I fart in your general direction!!

RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 05:07 AM   #5
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
You are!

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-22-2008, 08:31 AM   #6
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Well don't look at me. I'm not wearing a beanie or blender.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:36 AM   #7
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
It just seems like that because Zelda_Pinwheel isn't using her bathtub avatar. Once that's back, we'll all look un-silly.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:36 AM   #8
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
And that is based on what evidence?...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:58 AM   #9
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Well don't look at me. I'm not wearing a beanie or blender.
No, you're just a puppy-duppy-dog with flowers in your hair (and what the hell is up with that dopey waif singing about wanting to be a "punkrocker with flowers in my hair"? Did the idiot little bint try to suck up a double-mocha-latte through her nose and pierce her brain with the straw. I mean, bugger me backwards with a blender, but even I, a dedicated pacifist (unless something or someone needs a good smashing) would give the old Glasgow Kiss, the Newcastle Nod, the Zizou BOO! to any punkrocker filagreeing his pointy locks with Angel's Breath. I mean is she just stubbornly ignorant, depressingly stupid, or is her whole ability to sing held up MERELY by a paper-thin, honeycomb-history, MT-bloody-V, pop-music mashup! WHAT IN HEAVEN'S THUNDERBOX IS SHE GOING ON ABOUT? WHY THE HELL IS SHE SINGING SUCH PATENT BOLLOCKS! WHY ARE PEOPLE BUYING IT? WHY'S THE MUSIC UP SO LOUD? DAMNED TEENAGERS! GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!)

Cheers,
Marc (...and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for these meddling kids)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 09:43 AM   #10
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

With luck, she does it so that she'll drive you nuts and you'll post rants here and I can sit and chuckle with a big, stupid grin on my face as I have my daily ration of MobileRead with morning coffee. That would be sweet. Maybe I should send her flowers?
Old 06-22-2008, 09:56 AM   #11
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Well thank you! Being called silly means that our intelligence has transcended to a point out of the grasp of yours.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:08 AM   #12
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

On the contrary, Yvan. I think it's a wise person who can step up and call reality reality when they see it. I thank you, silly pointing monkey thing, and expect more tidbits of wiseness from you.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:10 AM   #13
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
What reality?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:12 AM   #14
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Oh, right.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:33 AM   #15
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Now Zelda’s singing in the tub (here in the US we generally confine our singing to the shower) is quite fine. I am even accustomed to Marc’s falsetto, although it did take a bit of getting used to. However that puppy seems to bark at everything except the mail carrier. Reality was bad enough but this is ten times worse. He must have overdosed on kibble and kindle.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness