Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-29-2014, 09:01 PM   #1
blu-
Enthusiast
blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.

Device: prs 650
How do I use Calibre to send to PW using wifi? [Solved]

I try send to email option but I keep getting an error. I can use Amazon's Send to Kindle, but it's a huge pain.

I have to convert my epubs, and Calibre puts them into individual folders. So I have to go through each folder, find the mobi file then send. Is there an easier/bulk way to do this?

Edit: Got it fixed.

Last edited by blu-; 05-03-2014 at 05:31 PM.
blu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:14 PM   #2
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
You don't have to convert the ePubs manually. Just use Send to Device via USB, and calibre will convert the file to the correct format and put the converted files on your Kindle.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-30-2014, 03:01 PM   #3
blu-
Enthusiast
blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.blu- knows what's going on.

Device: prs 650
Do it also auto convert if I use the send through email feature?
blu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 03:36 PM   #4
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu- View Post
Do it also auto convert if I use the send through email feature?
Yes. When you set up the send-to-address profile, you list the formats it will accept. Just like a device plugin; it also uses the list order as the priority.

Of course, Amazon would convert it anyway.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:41 AM   #5
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Have you added the email address that you are sending from to the allowed list on Amazon?

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2014, 09:42 AM   #6
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 w/SO
What is the error?
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote