Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-25-2014, 10:38 AM   #16
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
My post was intended as a reply to post #11 above - the person who was saying that he couldn't find a way to flush the "lazy write" disk cache in W7. Sorry, I should have quoted it in my reply.
And I am saying it is a moot point -- @vodoley has fw5.6.1 so the Sysinternals Sync won't help.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 10:40 AM   #17
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
And I am saying it is a moot point -- @vodoley has fw5.6.1 so the Sysinternals Sync won't help.
True, but it may perhaps be of use to someone else who reads this thread, has an earlier firmware version, and is looking for a tool to flush the delayed write cache on a Windows system so that they can use your suggested downgrade method.

Last edited by HarryT; 11-25-2014 at 10:45 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, downgrade, koreader, opds, pw2