Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-24-2012, 10:02 PM   #1
kevnshell
kevnshell began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
3G touch

I am having trouble getting a 3G touch in Australia at the moment (preferably with out adds) (I am inpatient and prefer not to wait a few months). So I was wondering if I can get around it. I will be travelling in Oz so need 3G. I have 3G on my 3G kindle keyboard and 3G on my lap top, sooo... can I transfer new books to a wifi touch from my 3G keyboard or my laptop. It is all on the same Amazon account.
kevnshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:13 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevnshell View Post
can I transfer new books to a wifi touch from my 3G keyboard or my laptop.
You can certainly transfer books using your laptop (but not from the Kindle Keyboard)...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...=200730150#usb
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2012, 08:25 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I don't know if this is actually true in your case, but in my case this is what happened:

I have a Kindle 2 International 3G. When I purchased my Kindle 3G, it came (naturally) registered to me.

When I turned it on, I had the choice of transferring into the Archive area all of my purchased content from Amazon to the Kindle 3G. This took only a few moments, of course. Then, when it had completed that task, I simply loaded whatever I wanted out of the Archive area.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote