Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-19-2008, 04:55 PM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Fictionwise membership micropay rebate offer (personal)

I got a "special personal offer" from Fictionwise for 100% micropay rebate on any level of membership...purchase by Dec 25th.

hmm... should I or not? I haven't bought there since I got my Kindle.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 05:19 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I got my invitation also... $29 rebate would just about have covered the $24 I spent there yesterday. Always a day late and a dollar short.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-19-2008, 05:28 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I got my invitation also... $29 rebate would just about have covered the $24 I spent there yesterday. Always a day late and a dollar short.
Actually Dixie... maybe you are not too good at math... but $29 in micropay would have TOTALLY covered a $24 purchase.

BOb
Old 12-19-2008, 06:02 PM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
OHBOY, that is embarrassing!

And now you know why my degree is in literature!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 08:22 PM   #5
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
I just got an email too, and signed up for two years. I don't buy enough books there to have made it worthwhile to join until now, but as long as it's free...

I'm thinking maybe the extra rebate will bring their prices down to somewhere around what Ereader.com was charging before they acquired it.
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-19-2008, 08:24 PM   #6
Vaseline
Vaseline began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505
I signed up for this as a result of this email. Seems like an excellent offer to me.
Vaseline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:08 PM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Was there a special code or link to get the full rebate?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:34 AM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Was there a special code or link to get the full rebate?
No, I assume they just flagged certain people's accounts which were given the offer.

BOb
Old 12-20-2008, 07:52 AM   #9
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
No, I assume they just flagged certain people's accounts which were given the offer.
That seems to be the case. A Micropay rebate for the full membership fee appeared in my basket during checkout, before payment authorization.
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:58 AM   #10
shighfield
Groupie!? GROUPIE!?!?
shighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enough

Device: EBW 1150, Kobo Touch
I love FW but never felt the buywise was worth it either... Well I signed up for two years, got my full rebate and have already used the two coupon's for the free books.
shighfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:09 AM   #11
bathos
Zealot
bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, kindle Oasis
I got the invite as well and signed up for two years. It wasn't worth it before as I don't buy enough books but maybe that will change <g>.
bathos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 04:21 PM   #12
June
Addict
June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Oasis 1&2 and others
Oh dear - I signed yp a couple of weeks ago. Should have waited... oh well, I have tons of books to read

Now I just need to find Bernard Werber's books about ants in ebook format someplace legal. Anybody see them in any bookstore?
June is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:16 PM   #13
kougei
kougei began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
I took the 2-year $55 deal as well, it all seems too good to be true.

Full membership fee credited against Micropay
Additional $20 money-off coupons (2 free books)
15% of all future purchases, on top of any other offers

What's the catch?
kougei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:34 PM   #14
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kougei View Post

What's the catch?
Only that maybe you'll buy more books from them. It's really a pretty sweet deal.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:42 PM   #15
jlbfoot
idiot
jlbfoot began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505, 300, and 650
Is it possible to get this deal without an invite email?
jlbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote