Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 04-23-2007, 07:04 AM   #1
narve
iLiad fan
narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iRex iLiad
ALL: Please update the memory cards list

I'd like to buy a new CF card, since my MMCPlus card only works intermittently. However, the cards listed in the wiki are not available at shops where I live, at least not for the sizes I'd like.

Can people with memory cards please have a look at the wiki and verify that their cards are listed correctly there? This applies especially for people with large cards (4GB CF and 1GB MMC).

The link is here:

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Iliad_Memorycards_list

And if you feel really really lazy, leaving a post here is better than nothing, I will update the wiki for you :S
narve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 08:01 AM   #2
drazvan
drazvan is on a distinguished road

A-Data 1GB Super Compact Flash 80x - works but sometimes fails to be recognized (gets recognized after a reboot)

No-name 16MB MMC card (possibly Nokia, made in Japan and came with a Nokia 3650) - works every time
drazvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2007, 08:11 AM   #3
DigiDirk
Connoisseur
DigiDirk doesn't litterDigiDirk doesn't litter

Device: iLiad
Transcend CF 4GB 120x - works like a charm...

Came with FAT32, no formatting required.

hama digital solutions MMC 1GB (FAT) - never had any problems at all!

Dirk

Last edited by DigiDirk; 04-23-2007 at 08:36 AM. Reason: filesystem
DigiDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 08:18 AM   #4
kapoira
Connoisseur
kapoira has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kapoira has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kapoira has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: i62HD + T68
Tyrex 1GB SD Card working with no problems

PNY Technologies 4GB CF working with no problems
kapoira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 09:12 AM   #5
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
4Gb unlabled OEM CF (most likely SanDisk) works fine in the iLiad, though my USB CF reader doesn't like it!
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-25-2007, 02:44 AM   #6
narve
iLiad fan
narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.

Thanks people, I've updated the list.
Old 04-25-2007, 03:15 AM   #7
narve
iLiad fan

... and ordered a 4gb sandisk extreme 4gb CF, which is not in the list :S