Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-10-2013, 07:18 AM   #16
scope
scope began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hi,

Ok I've had a good look through now.
I think before I get in to asking more questions, I need to just order the kindle, and work from there, as I'll have more of an idea of what I'm doing.

I really appreciate all the advice so far. I'll be back when the Kindle arrives!
scope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 09:08 AM   #17
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by scope View Post
Hi,

Ok I've had a good look through now.
I think before I get in to asking more questions, I need to just order the kindle, and work from there, as I'll have more of an idea of what I'm doing.

I really appreciate all the advice so far. I'll be back when the Kindle arrives!
Don't say we sent you.
They will double the price.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2013, 10:34 AM   #18
scope
scope began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hi,

The kindle arrived yesterday and I have now jail broken it! i've pm'd zxczxc, so hopefully soon i'll be controlling the kindle with a separate controller!

Last edited by scope; 11-24-2013 at 11:20 AM.
scope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 05:47 PM   #19
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
cool.

It wasn't that tough IIRC

Grab the tools from the "management bundle" I posted somewhere, install USBNET, generally familiarise yourself with getting at the guts. Try not to break anything. (easily done)

Best of luck.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote