Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-17-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
nathansuchy
Enthusiast
nathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Keyboard Wifi
How do I write Kindlets?

I know I have to pull jarfiles from my Kindle and can do that but can someone give me all the files I need to compile and sign. I use Linux mint so I would like the Linux version. I don't use IDEs but Ijust need a compiler and a signer. Also code documentation.
nathansuchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:39 PM   #2
MaPePeR
Connoisseur
MaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughing

Device: KT
Hi,

i redirect you to a topic i opened some time ago, where i tried to describe the steps i took to write a Kindlet.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=185834
The thread contains a bash script, that i used to sign my jar.
(I recommend using the developer-test-key, so we do not have to deal with an endless growing developer.keystore)

For me a bit cryptic, but also very helpful: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=102386 (K3?)

There are some Differences, for which Kindle you want to develop Kindlets.

Greetings
Matthias
MaPePeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #3
nathansuchy
Enthusiast
nathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Keyboard Wifi
I am having issues signing the jar after I sign it I see this message,

"The title is not signed by a registered developer."
nathansuchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #4
MaPePeR
Connoisseur
MaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughingMaPePeR can shake the floor when laughing

Device: KT
did you sign the jar?
were there any errors when signing?
did you install the developer.keystore?
which Kindle do you use?
MaPePeR is offline   Reply With Quote