Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-11-2013, 06:53 PM   #16
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
With mine, it is fairly easy to get three or four taps ahead of it.
Just wait, it will catch up. The taps must get queued somewhere, then processed whenever the system gets around to it.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:36 PM   #17
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
Whenever I try to view lib or opt from kindle explorer on the touch, I get the freezing thing as well. I think it's to do with the file sizes in those directories being bigger than the kindle's RAM.
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:00 PM   #18
melena
melena began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
It happen to me something similar to nasser. I installed jailbreak on kindle paperwhite 5.3.5. after that I restart the kindle and it show the start screen the kid under the three with the rolling indicator below and never turn on. I think that the rescue pack should be installed the jailbreak did install well. When I connect to the PC recognizes the device as a simple usb device, but no access to files.
What can I do?
Thank you for your help, and sorry form my english
melena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:36 AM   #19
nasser
Evangelist
nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many..
try hard reboot: keep power button pressed for 20 secs and then release..
20 secs is the duration recommended by Amazon in the user guide..
nasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:46 AM   #20
kinetiq
kinetiq began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
is there any tool to sync library with dropbox or any other cloud server? (KT with jb)
kinetiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:13 AM   #21
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinetiq View Post
is there any tool to sync library with dropbox or any other cloud server? (KT with jb)
Moderator Notice
Please post your questions in relevant threads, or open a new thread for your question. Do not ask completely unrelated questions in random threads. Thank you.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:45 AM   #22
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasser View Post
try hard reboot: keep power button pressed for 20 secs and then release..
20 secs is the duration recommended by Amazon in the user guide..
Or just tap at the top of the screen to get the menu bar thing, tap on the kindle store icon, then go home.
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote