Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-09-2013, 09:44 AM   #1
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android
Auto-Adding Issue?

Hey everyone, question:

When I do the Auto-add to Calibre, it doesn't add anything. I drag the books to the folder, and the Calibre window is blank. Also, how would I enable it so that it would include sub-folders also? Thank you.

Edit: Could lag be the issue?

Last edited by Dullahir; 03-09-2013 at 09:46 AM.
Dullahir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullahir View Post
Hey everyone, question:

When I do the Auto-add to Calibre, it doesn't add anything. I drag the books to the folder, and the Calibre window is blank. Also, how would I enable it so that it would include sub-folders also? Thank you.

Edit: Could lag be the issue?
Calibre does need to be running
Books must be of a Calibre recognized format (I don't think other items can be added this way )

Yes there is a slight delay PER BOOK. They all do not just slam into the Library. A/V scanning of the Calibre folder may affect the delay further
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2013, 10:30 AM   #3
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android
Oh, lol. Calibre is always running for me since I'm always doing book conversions. I have 32,000 by my last count. And they are in .lit, .mobi, .epub. and .pdf. PDF is tricky to convert not because of the size, but because a lot of them won't convert via Calibre and it isn't a DRM issue, lol.

And that's what I thought. So I should add them, then just wait, yes?
Dullahir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:48 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullahir View Post
Oh, lol. Calibre is always running for me since I'm always doing book conversions. I have 32,000 by my last count. And they are in .lit, .mobi, .epub. and .pdf. PDF is tricky to convert not because of the size, but because a lot of them won't convert via Calibre and it isn't a DRM issue, lol.

And that's what I thought. So I should add them, then just wait, yes?
We are talking about minutes of placing into the folder (and maybe with NO other tasks running).

Check your auto-add folder setup (AND OS full RIGHTS)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote