Single Option Only 1 3.57%
Multiple Choice 12 42.86%
Germany 9 32.14%
The Duck 6 21.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2009, 11:29 AM   #16
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
Well, I voted for the duck, even though his candidacy has been declared invalid, because I got confused and thought this was the MR who would you most like to meet poll or was it the animal poll...???
*His*?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:16 PM   #17
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail View Post
LB: I hereby accuse you of being a threat to MobileReader Republica peace, an instigator of anarchy and you will be fined for attempts at a revolt. ::STAMP:: confirmed.
Which stamp? Click image for larger version

Name:	misc stamps.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	27572 . . . and oh, yeh . . .what's the fine?

Fined for attempts? You mean I didn't succeed?

Harder, harder, must try harder . . .
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2009, 12:20 PM   #18
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
*His*?
No, no, no . . . the duck (imposter), little "t," little "d."

Not THE DUCK, THE ONE AND ONLY, DAFFY.

My aplologies, supreme queen quacker.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #19
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
So if I understand the results to date after following Lady Blue's excellent instructions, all future polls should include multiple choices about German ducks. Did I miss something?
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:28 PM   #20
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
No, no, no . . . the duck (imposter), little "t," little "d."

Not THE DUCK, THE ONE AND ONLY, DAFFY.

My aplologies, supreme queen quacker.
It's not you LB, so no need for the apology. It's that little Curly bear reading a book in bed that I was responding to. (Where's the "shakes fist" smiley).
Advert
Old 04-14-2009, 12:41 PM   #21
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Oh dear, you have my most humble apologies ..Supreme Queen Duck ...

Note to self: 'The Duck is not a him!!!
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:05 PM   #22
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
So if I understand the results to date after following Lady Blue's excellent instructions, all future polls should include multiple choices about German ducks. Did I miss something?
That sounds about right.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:10 PM   #23
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Oh dear, you have my most humble apologies ..Supreme Queen Duck ...

Note to self: 'The Duck is not a him!!!
Thanks!
Old 04-14-2009, 01:14 PM   #24
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Quote:
Which stamp? Attachment 27572 . . . and oh, yeh . . .what's the fine?

Fined for attempts? You mean I didn't succeed?

Harder, harder, must try harder . . .
LB: You as a reader knows that the underdog never wins! So cease and desist!
As for the fine: 10,000K's
If you are found guilty the punishment is registration and forceful participation on the forum dedicated exclusively to Paris' chihuahua from 1 -25 years (this would obv cut into your MR postings)
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:57 PM   #25
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail View Post
LB: You as a reader knows that the underdog never wins! So cease and desist!
As for the fine: 10,000K's
If you are found guilty the punishment is registration and forceful participation on the forum dedicated exclusively to Paris' chihuahua from 1 -25 years (this would obv cut into your MR postings)
OMG !!!!

10,000k's - Well otay, I never use my K's very much anyway, but the rest of the alphabet? Yeh, I'll teep the rest of them and replace all the K's with T's.

How about I just participate on a forum dedicated to my OWN chihuahuas (and maybe shrynt's, since his are so cute too?)
Old 04-14-2009, 02:02 PM   #26
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Heeeelp!

Okay, I'm really, really confused about this whole Duck, duck, mallard, Daffy, and German Duck thing.

The Duck, or the duck, has shown up in three different polls. Which duck am I voting for? If 'elected' what will this duck do for me? Buy me chocolate? Will I have to meet with her? Will I have to bark at cats walking on the Queen Duck's car? Will the duck turn up in any MR sagas?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Curly
Old 04-14-2009, 02:04 PM   #27
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Ducks? Here, or - if this fails here
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:12 PM   #28
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Quote:
OMG !!!!

10,000k's - Well otay, I never use my K's very much anyway, but the rest of the alphabet? Yeh, I'll teep the rest of them and replace all the K's with T's.

How about I just participate on a forum dedicated to my OWN chihuahuas (and maybe shrynt's, since his are so cute too?)
Shoot I should have picked all the vowels!

You got one past me Blue!!! :::waving fist::::
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:18 PM   #29
Curly
I need a holiday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
Ducks? Here, or - if this fails here

Thank you. That explains a lot.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #30
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Heeeelp!

Okay, I'm really, really confused about this whole Duck, duck, mallard, Daffy, and German Duck thing.

The Duck, or the duck, has shown up in three different polls. Which duck am I voting for? If 'elected' what will this duck do for me? Buy me chocolate? Will I have to meet with her? Will I have to bark at cats walking on the Queen Duck's car? Will the duck turn up in any MR sagas?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Curly
Except for the German Duck (who is encroaching on my territory and I may have to kick some duck butt), all are usually versions of me. I will not make you bark at cats... 'cuz you're a bear silly... and VR has that covered. Do bears eat chocolate? I could throw a salmon at ya. I already ran for President of the U.S. last year and lost, so I'm no longer running for anything (I much prefer the private sector anyway, so there). And lastly, I am also a Drama Queen, so you can pretty much count on me turning up in more MR sagas (and in many cases causing them).

HTH.