Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-06-2008, 07:18 PM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
yeah, seriously ! where are all the (other) boys in this thread ??? i bet you vr was an adorable puppy, for example.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 07:30 PM   #17
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
You know we'd rather look than be looked at - 'cause y'all are too cute for words.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2008, 07:32 PM   #18
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

excuses, excuses. you promised already. we're waiting.
Old 07-06-2008, 07:37 PM   #19
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
aw !

now you have to post the photo *after* the haircut.
I don't think I can put my hands on a picture now, but the "after" wasn't a dramatic change. For years and years I had bangs and shoulder length hair. Mom's stylistic endeavors didn't go much beyond cutting straight lines.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 07:44 PM   #20
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
OK ZP you asked for it so "Suffer, Baby, Suffer!" Actually this is the closest to six I could find, a second grade school picture (age eight). And no I have no idea what colors the shirt was.

Last edited by slayda; 07-15-2013 at 01:12 PM.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2008, 07:47 PM   #21
zelda_pinwheel

yay !! stylie shirt, slayda. *almost* as stylie as my headband.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:59 PM   #22
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
When I was little, we didn't have a camera but my brother drew this picture of me. Will that doo-doo....er, I mean, will that do?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LittleVR.JPG
Views:	269
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	14127  
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:16 PM   #23
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I don't appear to have a photo at age 6 that is not a group school photo, so here's an individual school photo from age 8 (hmm, going 30 years ago in a few days).

I was such a pretty little girl:

Cheers,
Marc(ia)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:20 PM   #24
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:54 AM   #25
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
even back then i got invited to all the good parties (where the ice cream was), because everybody knew i'd set the night (/ afternoon...) on fire.

you just keep looking slayda, even a man has to have a childhood photo somewhere.
So THAT explains the mysterious fire that will/has/did break out at Marc's next/last/indefinite temporal referent party!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:58 AM   #26
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My scanner is broke. Rahter, my scanner works fine with anything but thrice bedamned Vista, so I have to get a new one. Since threads never die, when I get around to getting a new one, I'll post pictures of what my wife describes as the "cutest monkey ever born to humans."
Old 07-07-2008, 09:00 AM   #27
pshrynk

In the meantime:
Old 07-07-2008, 09:24 AM   #28
zelda_pinwheel

aaaaww !! such a cute monkey !!! and such a cute puppy !!! (see, i knew it...)

funny, other than the haircut, marc hasn't changed a bit. and (since badgooddeb isn't around to say it) he's *still* pretty cute.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:27 AM   #29
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
So THAT explains the mysterious fire that will/has/did break out at Marc's next/last/indefinite temporal referent party!
well, he does know there are always fireworks, wherever i go...
Old 07-07-2008, 09:28 AM   #30
pshrynk

I am perpetually amazed at what I get when I go to Ask Images. Fo instance, when I Ask for "baby monkey" I get:

Tags
clouds of enlightenment