Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-27-2012, 05:52 AM   #1
saem
saem began at the beginning.

Device: none
Sony PSR T1 and Adobe Digital Editions

Hej All

Is there anyone that can help me with how I use my Sony PSR T1 only with ADE, without having the sony reader-program installed?

Br.

SAEM
saem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:59 AM   #2
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Yes, I did that when I wanted to download library books with ADE. It was all a bit of a faff, but if you look at the thread here (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=163145) at the messages from spindlegirl and me, they should help you. The main thing is that your T1 needs to be authorized or 'registered' to use ADE, and that means that you need to set up ADE, and then log into the Sony store with your ADE password. After that, it should be relatively plain sailing.

I did end up downloading the Reader software so I could use the Sony shop, but I have to say it's a bit of bully - no matter what program I set up to open ePubs (Calibre in my case), if I open anything in Reader, it then becomes the default program, which I find annoying.

Last edited by LuvReadin; 04-27-2012 at 07:01 AM.
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert