Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-08-2011, 08:00 AM   #1
geordiejohn
Zealot
geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
books in kindle but not showing in Calibre ?

hello when i run Calibre i have my library looking quite good,but when i am not connected to Calibre my library on Kindle has books which do not show on Calibre and also the authors and titles are jumbled on Kindle but not on Calibre,any ideas how i can tidy up my Kindle please ?
thank you.
geordiejohn is offline   Reply With Quote