Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-19-2008, 12:37 AM   #1
therustytrombone
therustytrombone began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
*SOLD* Amazon Kindle For Sale (brand new in the box)

Hello all!

I bought a second Kindle as a gift for someone and by their reaction when they opened it, I could tell that it'll have a better home elsewhere! I've been trying to sell locally, but I keep getting the run-around from prospective buyers, so I decided to list it on an eBay auction:

Amazon Kindle (Brand new) For Sale

Auction Started: Tuesday, November 18 at 5:00 PM eBay time
Auction Ends: Sunday, November 23 at 4:59 PM eBay time

I'm an 8 year eBay member with 100% feedback... Good luck to all and have a safe and happy holidays!

-----------------

Auction Ended... thanks for looking!

Last edited by therustytrombone; 11-24-2008 at 01:44 AM. Reason: ended
therustytrombone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:56 AM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I don't understand. Why don't you just return it?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:04 PM   #3
therustytrombone
therustytrombone began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Well that's a good question. When I went back to the Amazon site, i realized the Kindle is out of stock for up to a month, so I decided to try to make a few bucks selling locally, but all I'm finding are "tire-kickers" so I decided to sell it on eBay...
therustytrombone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:07 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by therustytrombone View Post
Well that's a good question. When I went back to the Amazon site, i realized the Kindle is out of stock for up to a month, so I decided to try to make a few bucks selling locally, but all I'm finding are "tire-kickers" so I decided to sell it on eBay...
I wish you luck.. but doubt you will find many people in the US willing to pay more than Amazon's price. There may be a few.

But, if you sell it internationally you may get better response and a better price.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote