Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-30-2012, 05:01 AM   #1
Mirtma
Mirtma began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Aura
Question Time and again by Jack Finney

I can't find where to buy ebook Time and Again by Jack Finney. Any suggestions?
Mirtma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:27 AM   #2
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Smile Yer....

Google "Time and Again by Jack Finney" and upon the screen will appear, as if by magic, around 14,000 places......approx.

I may be slightly over-estimating......
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:31 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I don't believe it's legally available as an eBook. Please don't download pirated books.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:37 AM   #4
Mirtma

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
Google "Time and Again by Jack Finney" and upon the screen will appear, as if by magic, around 14,000 places......approx.

I may be slightly over-estimating......
You may not believe but I did that. I don't want audio book, nor study guide. And I want to buy it.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:23 AM   #5
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Red face Beg pardon....

Oops.... didn't spot that - saw "Amazon", then "ebook", and linked the two in my sad excuse for a reasoning process........

Sorry !!!!

More tea needed....

Again, you may have to buy used from same place (UK=£4-48), although I see on Simon & Shyster's "hook" Google ref the following :-

"TIME AND AGAIN will be released on October 02, 2008 in eBook ..."
Fairly definite, I'd've thought.....

So perhaps an email to said publishers might wake 'em up ?
Old 01-30-2012, 06:30 AM   #6
Mirtma

Well, I don't want paperback (post & package). Maybe some publisher will do it. In time. And again.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:37 AM   #7
carpetmojo
Wizard

Quite - so why not fire a query off to the original publisher ?

You never know your luck...
Old 01-30-2012, 08:12 AM   #8
Mirtma

Will try.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:04 PM   #9
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Some of the other titles in Gollancz's Fantasy Masterworks series are available for the kindle in the UK. Perhaps Time and Again will be eventually be published as an ebook.

Last edited by BenG; 01-31-2012 at 01:49 PM.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:48 PM   #10
BoiseShan
Connoisseur
BoiseShan is less competitive than you.BoiseShan is less competitive than you.BoiseShan is less competitive than you.BoiseShan is less competitive than you.BoiseShan is less competitive than you.BoiseShan is less competitive than you.BoiseShan is less competitive than you.BoiseShan is less competitive than you.BoiseShan is less competitive than you.BoiseShan is less competitive than you.BoiseShan is less competitive than you.

Device: Kindle
Such a great book! It's a re-read for me almost every year.

Good luck finding it.
BoiseShan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:51 PM   #11
Mirtma

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiseShan View Post
Such a great book! It's a re-read for me almost every year.

Good luck finding it.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:42 PM   #12
eventide7
eventide7 began at the beginning.

Device: Blackberry Playbook
Any updates on this? I, too, am looking for this book in ebook (epub, specifically) format, and am unable to find it, despite following carpet's snarky advice before I even saw his post. Amazon doesn't have it available in ebook format. If you've found it available somewhere, please respond to this post.
eventide7 is offline   Reply With Quote