Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-23-2010, 07:59 AM   #1
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Book writing app for iPad?

So, there's bound to be someone here that writes something on their iPads.. Can anyone recommend any app for it? Doesn't have to come with a gazillions of features, just something to get one started writing down a few paragraphs, or more, and assists in keeping score with characters and plot..
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
There's an app called Manuscript which looks interesting.

I'm planning on using Evernote on the iPad with the view of importing into the app I use on my Mac later

I suppose you could use Bento, especially for plot and character notes

(I've only it had it just over a week, so am still playing hunt-the-best-apps too!)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2010, 04:12 PM   #3
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
i've got MyWriting, which is a very basic writer. Hardly any whistles or bells. But it does the job for now. I'm waiting for the yWriter app to be released.

You listening SpaceJock Hal?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 04:13 PM   #4
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
There's an app called Manuscript which looks interesting.

I'm planning on using Evernote on the iPad with the view of importing into the app I use on my Mac later

I suppose you could use Bento, especially for plot and character notes

(I've only it had it just over a week, so am still playing hunt-the-best-apps too!)
Way ahead of me then - i just got it yesterday! But thanks for these advices!
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote