Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-21-2009, 03:16 PM   #1
zuzwang
zuzwang began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-600
Hiya

Hi all, Glad to be here...seems like an active community. I have had ebook readers for many years and possess a bookeen, gemstar products and most recently the sony reader Prs600 Why are they all in different formats? I guess I know the answer but it's such a pain. I'm looking for an epub converterto change all my books again. Probably not the last time I'll do this!
zuzwang
zuzwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:33 PM   #2
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Welcome to MobileRead!
Calibre can convert what seems to be pretty much anything to epub or lrf (you can read lrf on your reader, I personally like it better than epub but to each his own.) It is a free program that you can download from this site, give it a try. you can also find 1000's of free, public domain books on this site in the e-books section to download on your reader.
Best of luck.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
Rootman
Groupie
Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Android & FBReader
Hiya Zuzwang

Look at Calibre http://calibre-ebook.com/ for format conversions. Unfortunately many new book are protected with Digital Rights Management (DRM) and cannot be converted unless the are "liberated".
Rootman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:37 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi zuzwang and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote