Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-26-2010, 11:18 PM   #1
AuroraRob
AuroraRob began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi - Sony PRS600
I'm Reading issues

1 When I choose to go home, the book that it says I am "currently reading" is no longer the book that I am currently reading. It shows a book that was previously opened but not the one that I read last.

2 Also, does anyone know how to clear the I'm reading list? Kind of a fresh start? Clear the bookmarks I guess...

EDIT: Answered my own question for the second part, I should of searched first
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...84&postcount=1

Last edited by AuroraRob; 10-26-2010 at 11:25 PM.
AuroraRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:53 AM   #2
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
You can also use Calibre to manage the I'm Reading list
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2010, 06:15 AM   #3
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraRob View Post
1 When I choose to go home, the book that it says I am "currently reading" is no longer the book that I am currently reading. It shows a book that was previously opened but not the one that I read last.
I had a similar problem when my clock was somehow reset incorrectly. The book I was currently reading could never get a more recent stamp than the others on the reader. I think this happened when I reinitialized my reader back to factory settings.
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 06:59 PM   #4
AuroraRob
AuroraRob began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi - Sony PRS600
Thanks for the replies! I used sqlite to remove all my opened books and it seems to have cleared it up.
AuroraRob is offline   Reply With Quote