Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-13-2009, 07:37 PM   #1
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
Battlestar Galactica (new series) - Boxed Sets Season 1-4.0

All but the unreleased half-season, these are the DVD boxed sets for all of the new Battlestar Galactica series (including the miniseries and the Razor movie.)

I think that's pretty straight-forward. All our in good condition. I'd like $150 or so, but that is negotiable.

Will ship anywhere in the US.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:42 PM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
damn they are really charging 70 bucks a season? I havent priced dvds in so long. but that seems high based on the deals that make it to my inbox from amazon.

good price it seems. hope you can find a nice happy home for them
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:53 PM   #3
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
It's seasons 1, 2.0, 2.5, 3, and 4 and the movie razor. So not that high price a season. I paid about 40-50 a season when I got them so I'm hoping to get about $30 a boxed set.

Getting all of that new from Amazon would be about $186.96.

Unfortunately, I bought them mostly at Wal-Mart so I paid more
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote