Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-06-2010, 12:34 AM   #1
Paulc15
Paulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch, Kindle DX , iPad 1, Kobo Vox
Not an advert for Walmart Canada but...

...they are (for a limited time), selling black and white Kobos for $128.

My flyer has the provinces/territories EL-ON-NB-PEI-NS-NL-MB-SK-AB-BC listed in tiny print at the bottom of the page.

Flyer is valid from tomorrow (Fri Aug 6) to Aug 12.

Disclosure - I do not, and have never worked for Walmart. (At 44, I think that I'm still too young...)

Hope you get some bargains!

God Bless

Paul
Paulc15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:03 AM   #2
tpw
Zealot
tpw has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tpw has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tpw has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo, Sony PRS650
Wow. Presumably no-one is taking a loss on these things, which gives you an idea of the potential for Kobo to drop prices to stay competitive.
tpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2010, 09:29 AM   #3
Spinner
Bibliofreak
Spinner began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Of course, Walmart has a lower overhead cost per item than most sellers Volume, volume, volume!
Spinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:15 PM   #4
edlauzon
edlauzon will become famous soon enoughedlauzon will become famous soon enoughedlauzon will become famous soon enoughedlauzon will become famous soon enoughedlauzon will become famous soon enoughedlauzon will become famous soon enough

Device: kobo
price is being matched

World's Biggest Bookstore in downtown Toronto is selling Kobos at $128 for this weekend. As of an hour ago they had both black and white units in stock.
edlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:05 PM   #5
Atilla
Addict
Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 3 3G, Kobo Touch, Playbook, Kobo Clara HD
Chapters is also selling for 128 bucks for the weekend.

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/kobo-e...me:mega:kobo:1
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-08-2010, 03:40 PM   #6
EricDP
Groupie
EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, BlackBerry
Kobo price is set - everybody seems to always sell at the same price.
EricDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:46 AM   #7
thymaster
Zealot
thymaster is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.thymaster is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.thymaster is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.thymaster is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.thymaster is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.thymaster is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.thymaster is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.thymaster is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.thymaster is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.thymaster is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.thymaster is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
I bought my at Chapters Indigo for $128 when I mentioned Wal-mart. Apparently they price match.
thymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:26 PM   #8
daesyfresh
daesyfresh began at the beginning.

Device: none
I got a Black Kobo that weekend for $128. at Wal-Mart in PEI
daesyfresh is offline   Reply With Quote