Catholic News Recipe Problem

Hello All,

I have created a Catholic News recipe with the following code:

Code:
class AdvancedUserRecipe1271893782(BasicNewsRecipe):
    title          = u'Catholic News'
    oldest_article = 7
    max_articles_per_feed = 100

feeds          = [(u'Top Stories', u'http://feedity.com/rss.aspx/catholicnews-com/UVNXUVU'), (u'Vatacan', u'http://feedity.com/rss.aspx/catholicnews-com/VVdQUFM'), (u'Movie Reviews', u'http://feedity.com/rss.aspx/catholicnews-com/VVRTW1Q')]
It seems to work fine......but when I see it on my prs700 it shows the different topics, but check I click them I get a page that says "this Article was downloaded by calibre from http://www.catholicnews.com/........"

I was hoping to have the feed d/l the actual article........It there something I need to do to have the feed include the actual articles?

Thanks in advance for any help.
funkgut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:20 PM   #2
funkgut
funkgut began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS-700, GEB 1150
BUMP

Anyone?
Advert
Old 04-23-2010, 12:36 PM   #3
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkgut View Post
I have created a Catholic News recipe with the following code:It seems to work fine.....
The message you see is the message that the recipe system puts at the bottom of each article - after the content. If you see no content, it means your recipe isn't working. This thread is where the recipe gurus hang out. You can ask for a recipe to be written for you, or ask for help to fix the one you wrote.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #4
funkgut
funkgut began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS-700, GEB 1150
Thanks Starson, I will give that a try........and by the way I didn't write this i simply copied the rss feeds and had Calibre create it..........must need to have some other code in there.........
Old 04-23-2010, 02:08 PM   #5
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkgut View Post
Thanks Starson, I will give that a try........and by the way I didn't write this i simply copied the rss feeds and had Calibre create it..........must need to have some other code in there.........
You are welcome. Perhaps later I will have a chance to look at your problem and make a suggestion. I'm not at a computer that has Calibre installed. Most feeds need some special attention in the recipe.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert