Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-28-2009, 03:17 PM   #46
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
" 'Good riddance' to that skirt, is what I say. " Thought Jack.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:56 PM   #47
derrell
Jack O' Apes
derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Nokia N810, EZ-Reader, HTC Droid Incredible, Archos 70
Jack/Jackie always believed that a person should just who they are. Just be comfortable in their own skin.
derrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #48
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
"skin flicks!" thought Jack/Jackie "Oooh, yes, it's been quite a while since I checked out one of those!"
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:25 AM   #49
derrell
Jack O' Apes
derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

"Those skin flicks and cheezy poofs", thought Jack/Jackie with a delicious shiver, "those were the days". When when a man/woman could lounge on a bean bag in front of the tele and be proud of the orange stains.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:38 AM   #50
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Stains or no stains, Jack/Jackie was determined to get back into the size two. First thing to do? Stop marinating the cheezy poofs in beer first.
Advert
Old 08-31-2009, 07:13 AM   #51
derrell
Jack O' Apes

"First no more beer soaked chezzy poofs then a good solid hour on the stair master every day. All the resolutions in the world aren't going to get my big hairy behind out of this out of this mess", thought Jack. "I don't want to go downtown anymore, I'm busting out of here." One good whack from steel tipped stilleto should break this side window.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:24 PM   #52
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Window glass rained down all around as the stiletto heel effortlessly shattered the window. Unfortunately, this also triggered the alarms.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:34 PM   #53
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
'Alarms?', thought Jack(ie), 'in the back seat of Police Cruiser? What a posh bandit-wagon this is' he thought as he nose-dived out of the window, like a Barnum & Bailey's lion through a burning ring of fire.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:00 PM   #54
derrell
Jack O' Apes

"..Fire!", screamed officer Phillip as he slammed on the brakes and jumped out of his customized cruiser. "Halt, or I'll Fire", he yelled again as he drew his sidearm, but he only caught a glimpse of the odd person he had been hauling downtown as they disappeared around the corner of a warehouse. Phillip had never realized that anyone could hobble walk that fast while wearing one stiletto heel and carrying the other. Chuckling he shook his head and started after the loon.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:38 PM   #55
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

"Loon...loon... " Jack/Jackie muttered while counting his/her change. "Damn! 2 loonies and not a single toonie in the lot! How will I ever get back home now?? I sure can't walk in this one broken stiletto! Hey, wasn't there someone else with me when I started this story? Hmmm, who was it..." Jack pontificated.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:24 AM   #56
derrell
Jack O' Apes

"Pontificated? He he he I'm always suprising myself with the things that I know how to do in my own mind", cogitated Jack(ie). The very act of cogitation setting off a round of self satisfied giggles. "I really need to get back to the ship. There is money to win back and vampires to be killed. Not to mention a rocky relationship to be set right", muttered Jack(ie) while looking around for inspiration.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:28 AM   #57
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

Inspiration came in the form of a big pothole on 22nd street. As Jack(ie)'s stiletto pierced the thin water skin of the pothole (huh?), he snapped his fingers as he fell on his butt. "by George, I've got it!" he shouted, "I'll dive under the water and swim back to the ship!"

"Did someone call me?" a husky voice intoned a few inches from Jack(ie)'s ear. Jack(ie) jumped up the air and landed, hard, on his 'elemu.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:06 AM   #58
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
'elemu sore, Jack stood up. Hey, he thought to himself, I still amaze myself. These new words keep popping into my head. Now, I know Hawaiian. Humm...landing on my 'elemu sounds a bit more classy than falling on my butt. Gotta remember that one. Oh, and these shoes. Something funny going on there. I thought I left them behind as I ducked flying lamps. Next thing, I get arrested for wearing them. Good thing, as they were great for breaking out the window in that posh bandit-wagon.

"I said, 'Did someone call me?'" the husky voice intruded once again on Jack's conversation with himself.

"Jeeze!", Jack screeched, as he whipped around to find the voice.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:53 AM   #59
derrell
Jack O' Apes

"Voice in my head", thought Jack(ie) whirling about and seeing no one around. "Seems things are getting a bit crowded between my ears", (s)he said digging a finger into one ear.

"Oh, for the love of Pete! I'm over here you moron", a hulking shadow shouted from next to the 22nd street wharf side Beer and Breakfast.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:12 AM   #60
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Breakfast. The word lit up in Jack/Jackie's mind like a neon sign in the dark. At that point s/he saw the hulking shadow and wondering momentarily how a shadow could hulk.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote