Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 01-14-2009, 05:36 PM   #1
mac2u
mac2u began at the beginning.

Device: none
Best PDF reader

Hi,
IM looking at reading pdfs of all kind , free ebook pdf s in a ebook reader with best value for money

ANy suggestions appreciated

Thanjs
mac2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:40 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Here is what I am using right now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ViewSonic-ai...QQcmdZViewItem

Nothing in that price range can beat its PDF abilities.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2009, 11:16 AM   #3
Gafle
Gafle began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505 & Nokia N800
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac2u View Post
Hi,
IM looking at reading pdfs of all kind , free ebook pdf s in a ebook reader with best value for money

ANy suggestions appreciated

Thanjs
I have been looking into that myself and tried a few readers in the process. So far the best PDF-experience I have had bar none was with an iRex reader - the bigger screen makes a serious difference here.

But as far as value for money goes... well, those thingies arent exactly cheap.
Gafle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 04:37 PM   #4
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Here is what I am using right now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ViewSonic-ai...QQcmdZViewItem

Nothing in that price range can beat its PDF abilities.
I betcha I got it beat. I just got a used Pacebook with XP Pro for $100 on eBay. Yes, I needed the help of a tech at work to un-munge the PCMCIA slot, but still, it's much better than a RemotePC client.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote