Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 12-24-2008, 11:28 AM   #1
vblars
Enthusiast
vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Cybook Odyssey HD FrontLight
Merry Christmas

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Lars
vblars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:36 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by vblars View Post
I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Lars
Thank you Lars, where are you from and what do you like to read?

Welcome!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2008, 12:22 AM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Happy holiday Lars
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 03:21 PM   #4
vblars
Enthusiast
vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Thanks too you all. Hope you all will get a great new year.
To desertgrandma I'm from Denmark and I like to read adventure and action "Harry Potter", Emily Rodda, John Flanagan and Christopher Paolini and many more.

Lars
Old 12-26-2008, 04:30 PM   #5
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Welcome, Lars. We have many, many classic adventure novels in the library here at MobileRead.

* There is a 16-volume anthology of the best novels of the British Victorian adventure writer, Sir Henry Rider Haggard (who wrote under the name of "H. Rider Haggard"). Adventurer Allan Quartermain is only one of the memorable characters invented by Haggard.

* Also in the 'H's are the novels of Robert E Howard. Among the characters created by Howard is Conan the Barbarian.

* Of course, you'll find Edgar Rice Burrough's novels, including Tarzan, the Barsoom (John Carter of Mars, etc.), and The Land that Time Forgot.

* Don't overlook The Three Musketeers and other novels by Alexandre Dumas

And I could go on for a long time. So welcome, welcome indeed!
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2008, 10:12 PM   #6
DickyCheung22
Enthusiast
DickyCheung22 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Merry Christmas and happy new year!!
DickyCheung22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:23 PM   #7
vblars
Enthusiast

Hi Elsi. Thanks for your update on the library her. I don't mind reading English but I do prefer Danish books. I only read English if I can't get them in Danish or they do't exist in Danish.

Lars

Happy new year too all tiny or small. Happy to bee here. :P