Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-14-2008, 01:51 PM   #16
tekchic
Zealot
tekchic doesn't littertekchic doesn't litter

Device: iPhone X, iPad Pro
You might try your local library. I live on Phoenix and they have a digital library (requires a library card). I download tons of Adobe Digital Ebook PDF's to read -- new releases and all.
tekchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:01 PM   #17
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyveach View Post
I bought a PRS-505 for my wife and I'm looking for a good library to join where I can download e-books (opposed to buying them). Any help would be appreciated.

Randy Veach
Believe in your dreams.
Check general information for eBooks here

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Main_Page

This link also has a good selection of public libraries as well as membership libraries (like Fictionwise)
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/EBook_Lending_Libraries

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2008, 05:23 PM   #18
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
To find libraries that have books for download in your area, check out

http://search.overdrive.com/ .

Hope this helps--

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote