Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 12-08-2016, 02:27 PM   #1
gfc1963
gfc1963 began at the beginning.

Device: Lenovo
Smile Unable to convert to AZW

I have a few books which I would like to convert to AZW so I can read them on my tablet. However the only choice in the conversion menu is AZW3 which I cannot see on my tablet when I am using the Kindle reader. I have Kindle on my PC and when I look at the books which are converted to AZW3 the cover does not appear! The rest of the book is fine just the cover does not show up. I have tried to use the export file menu on Calibre but am having no luck with that either! Any help would be appreciated!
gfc1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 02:30 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
AZW = Mobi

Are you using Kindle for Android? AFAIK that app has supported AZW3 for a long time, is your an old version?

Last edited by AnemicOak; 12-08-2016 at 02:33 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote