Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-04-2012, 07:58 PM   #1
mdietz39
mdietz39 doesn't littermdietz39 doesn't littermdietz39 doesn't litter

Device: Kindle v3.1
I have a misspelled genre tag

I just noticed that one of my genre tags is misspelled. Is there any way to fix that for the 130 books it applies to in a batch way rather then having to go to each book enter the corrected tag and remove the tag in error?

Thank you
Mike
mdietz39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:13 PM   #2
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Us the Tag browser on the left (Shift+Alt+T if it is not visible).
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert