Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #1
notyou
Connoisseur
notyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle / Palm Pre / iPhone
Palm V-style flip cover for Kindle?

Hey -- does anybody know if there's a flip cover (front-only) for the Kindle 2, similar to the old cover that came with the Palm V:

(Holds on only by the hinges, only covers/protects the screen.)

I don't know how viable it would be to hang such a thing on a Kindle, but I was thinking it would be nice and slim. With maybe some kind of plastic clip to close it.

Thanks.
notyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:27 AM   #2
trekchick
Lurker
trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Sonys and Kindles and Nooks, oh my!
I've never seen one for Kindle, but I thought I'd add that the Sony 900 (Daily Edition) has this type of cover, too.

M-Edge offers a similar (but not really) silicone skin with a top flap for the screen.
trekchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2010, 02:27 PM   #3
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
The Nook's Industriell cover is also a flap only.

You'd think with the multitude of Kindle cases, someone would have tried this. But maybe it's because of the design of the clip slots?
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote