Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-01-2009, 07:14 PM   #1
Mayr
Connoisseur
Mayr began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 3Gs
Smile Is my firmware the latest one?

I'm following this tutorial: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28447

I'm supposed to have the latest firmware before proceeding. I bought my sony in Europe and the firmware is 1.2.00.18050. Is it the right one?

just waiting for this clarification before flashing.

Last edited by Mayr; 10-01-2009 at 07:27 PM.
Mayr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:37 AM   #2
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
It's not "the latest", but it's the correct UK one for use with the PRSCustomizer.

As the official reflasher will only reflash to a US 1.1 version, I'd suggest you use the Universal Flasher to backup the device before you reflash if you want to get back to the UK firmware (basic difference is a dd/mm/yyyy date format rather than the US mm/dd/yyyy one) if something goes wrong.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert