Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #16
roger the rabbit
Addict
roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T3, 650 Black, 505, Kobo Glo HD Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanybooks View Post
You can while away the time by acquiring a library of free ebooks for your Sony. Then you can fill it as soon as you get it. I recommend starting with the ebooks form this site. They are nicely formatted and look great on the Sony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Welcome!

We all have opinions on color, except me!

Seriously, get the color that you like best.

You'll find some incredible conversations here and some stimulating talk about ebooks and writers. It's all here.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

We also have a lot of free, public domain titles that a number of members have lovingly assembled, including yours truly who is a subliminally insane gent!

Good luck on your Sony AND on the color (or colour) of your choice.

Don
thanks to you both. I've been reading on my netbook for some time now & the free books here are fantastic! have been reading things I never thought I would. Just need to get my sony (rattles tin again)
roger the rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote