Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-08-2016, 09:20 AM   #1
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
K4NT acting strange

Not sure what is going on with my K4NT, but it isn't holding a charge any where near as long as it used to, and this morning it just stopped responding, no 'low battery' warning, nothing. I have it plugged in to the wall now to see what it will do.
But, my question is, do you guys think there will be a new Voyage out this year? I haven't seen any 'leaks' floating around. I don't think I want the Oasis. But, if a new Voyage is going to appear I would like to wait for it. I have another K4NT to hold me over in case mine is really dead.
Thanks all for your opinions!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 09:11 AM   #2
ryuji35
Zealot
ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PPW5 Signature, Kobo Libra 2, Samsung Tab S6 Lite
Seems like a battery issue already. You really might need to get a new one. The current Voyage is already very good if you want a replacement for the K4NT.
ryuji35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2016, 12:39 PM   #3
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuji35 View Post
Seems like a battery issue already. You really might need to get a new one. The current Voyage is already very good if you want a replacement for the K4NT.
I plugged it up to a wall charger for a full day. That seems to have fixed it, at least for now. And yes, at the age and use it gets it is probably a battery issue.
I was really just wondering if anyone had heard any gossip out there about a new Voyage being released this year. I've seen the Voyage. It is beautiful. But the lure of the new version is always there!
Thanks for the reply!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote