Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 02-28-2011, 07:43 AM   #1
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
Children's books for Literati

I've recently acquired a Literati ereader, I know it doesn't have a very good reputation, but I have a Kindle and a Nook, and I acquired this Literati through a barter with a friend. The only reason I wanted this is to use it for children's books, I mean pre-school children's books. My granddaughter is 2 1/2 years old and loves to be read to and I want to use the Literati for that because it's color.

But I'm having problems finding pre-school children's books. I looked at Kobo but can't find any. Are there other places to find children's books that can be downloaded on the Literati? I'm a member of the Philadelphia Library and I have some on my wait list there, but I'm getting the Literati this week and I would like to have some children's books to put on it.

I appreciate any help, thanks!
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:11 PM   #2
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I just spotted a bunch here. You could try them as epub, but I've found on the Literati that if the images are larger than the screen, pdf scales better.

Whoops--I see you asked for pre-school. These are probably grade 3 and up.

There's another site that sells early readers, and offers a free sample. Might be better for pre-school. Sorry.

Last edited by curtw; 03-13-2011 at 05:16 PM.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:46 PM   #3
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
Thank you so much for those sites, they look good. My Literati already died a sudden death so I'm getting it replaced, but I bookmarked that so I can get some of those when I get my replacement.
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:13 PM   #4
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
It looks like that second link offers only "ebooks" that are windows executable programs. Again, I'm sorry.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote