Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-04-2007, 10:06 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Let's buy Kovid Goyal a new Sony PRS505 to port libprs500

Copied from another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've just created a Chipin page for Kovidgoyal to get a PRS505. Please donate if you'd like libprs500 to work with the 505 like it does with the 500.

http://kovidgoyal.chipin.com/kovidgo...-to-the-prs505
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 11:11 AM   #2
MikeF74
Groupie
MikeF74 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I see the chipin page is specifically about the PRS-505 to port his modifications.

Why the mention of the Cybook and Kindle in the thread title?
MikeF74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2007, 11:13 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeF74 View Post
I see the chipin page is specifically about the PRS-505 to port his modifications.

Why the mention of the Cybook and Kindle in the thread title?
Very good observation. All fixed.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 12:46 PM   #4
civicguy
civicguy began at the beginning.

Device: None
Done !
civicguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 12:55 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicguy View Post
Done !
Thank you so very much!
Advert
Old 10-05-2007, 04:37 PM   #6
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
Likewise done. In fact, I was one of the first few to donate. This is a great idea, and I hope that many of you will support it!
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 04:47 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Currently we have a grand total of $94. I'm hoping we get enough to either get him a 505. This is good till Nov 3. I have yet to chip in. But I will later in October after bill day and I know my finances.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:51 PM   #8
Mitchll
Cave Dweller
Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Ipad Sony reader prs-505 prs-900
Glad to be part of this
Mitchll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 10:12 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchll View Post
Glad to be part of this
Thank you!
Old 10-08-2007, 11:18 AM   #10
DrMoze
Booknut
DrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with others

Device: Sony Reader 500/505/300/350, Nook Glowlight Plus (6")
Over 100%!

I see we passed the 100% mark. What happens to the excess funds? Beer money?
DrMoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:39 AM   #11
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Perhaps shipping and insurance. Maybe a start on a new Reader for Jon.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 12:46 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Perhaps shipping and insurance. Maybe a start on a new Reader for Jon.
There is shipping. I'm not yet sure who to order a reader through just yet. But I have till sometime this week to order one. And remember, there is the paypal fees that come out. So that lowers the amount actually in hand. Plus if I was to roder via Sony, I'd also have to pay tax.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:17 PM   #13
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Just got my 505, expect libprs500 support soon :-)
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:40 PM   #14
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I love it when a plan comes together.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 05:15 PM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Just got my 505, expect libprs500 support soon :-)
Don't you mean libprs505?