Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 10-24-2011, 07:49 AM   #1
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Accessories

The first of the covers for the Vox are now on the Chapters-Indigo website.
http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/kobo/a...ing%3akobo-vox

I think I will want a case that also functions as a kickstand.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:04 PM   #2
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post

still incredibly expensive.. found this one on Ebay that I'll probably pickup for the daughter's:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/CaseCrown-Har...ht_1863wt_1396

and I'm more than sure are plenty of others for the kindle/nook/generic tablets, but I thought I'd search for Vox Specifically
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2011, 02:17 PM   #3
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post

Yeah, I was wondering about that myself. My hubby has a kickstand for his iPad, and it's awesome. I would even like one for my Kobo WiFi, since I frequently need to prop it up on something if I am eating while reading.
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android 2.3, kobo, tablet, vox