Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-29-2007, 05:34 PM   #1
like2read
like2read began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS500, Sony PRS505
Smile Just bought my first ebook reader...

Hi there,

i am a happy owner of a new Sony PRS 500 which a friend of mine bought for me on his last trip to the states. I don't understand why Sony does not sell them in Europe and why they stick to their DRM format - that will never be successful.

I have finished my 3. book now in the first week and looking forward to read more.
Display quality is amazing and i like to take the book with me all the time.

More to tell in the near future

like2read
like2read is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 04:25 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by like2read View Post
Hi there,

i am a happy owner of a new Sony PRS 500 which a friend of mine bought for me on his last trip to the states. I don't understand why Sony does not sell them in Europe and why they stick to their DRM format - that will never be successful.

I have finished my 3. book now in the first week and looking forward to read more.
Display quality is amazing and i like to take the book with me all the time.

More to tell in the near future

like2read
Welcome to MobileRead. There are LOTS of good book for your Sony in the ebooks section. Have at them and enjoy reading.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert