Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
achester
achester began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle with keyboard
Update Software

Hi
I am a newbie to this forum so not sure if this the correct section for this question. I currently have the Calibra version 0.9.0 and tried to update to 0.9.8 but half waythrough the update I get the message "Error attempting to read from the source install database: C:\Windows\Installer\2d867e.msi." suspect it's a windows problem I have windows 7 64bit. Can anybody help. What is the meaning of Tags at the bottom

achester
achester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:07 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by achester View Post
Hi
I am a newbie to this forum so not sure if this the correct section for this question. I currently have the Calibra version 0.9.0 and tried to update to 0.9.8 but half waythrough the update I get the message "Error attempting to read from the source install database: C:\Windows\Installer\2d867e.msi." suspect it's a windows problem I have windows 7 64bit. Can anybody help. What is the meaning of Tags at the bottom

achester
Don't try and run the install online. Save the install file, then run that (The file will have Calibre in its name.)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2012, 04:49 AM   #3
achester
achester began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle with keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Don't try and run the install online. Save the install file, then run that (The file will have Calibre in its name.)
Sorry for the delay I had trouble trying to reply. I down loaded the software and then installed from my PC
achester is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
failed to install, w7 64bit