Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-09-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
April
April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.April ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: htc one x phone
Car Charger?

Hello all!

I am considering buying a Nook in a few months, and was wondering - is there a car charger for it? Or anything like this:

http://www.pcmicrostore.com/CELLET-U...p10510246.html

I spend a LOT of time commuting, and when I had a functioning Kindle, I used that time to charge it. I'd love to be able to do the same for the Nook.

Also, I wanted to say a big "thanks" to everyone who contributes here - I love being able to come to one site and see civil debates and a nice mix of viewpoints.
April is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:43 PM   #2
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
if it charges on a regular USB plug, there are some generic car chargers
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert