Notices

Old 04-11-2012, 06:05 AM   #1
sakamo
sakamo began at the beginning.

Device: prs-t1
Lightbulb Highlighted characters in PRS-T1

hey,

i am new here and my english is bad...

is there a solution for the problem with the notes and highlights? i use my reader for studies. but with the restriction to 200 characters in the export-rtf the prs-t1 is no help for me.

greetings
sakamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:00 AM   #2
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I have a PRS-300 and it has the same limitation. I've never found a way around it. I don't know if the new models don't have that limitation or not. I do know that there are other ereaders on the market that don't have that limitation.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-11-2012, 10:18 AM   #3
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
You might also want to check out this thread. Talayero is asking a similar question about a rooted PRS-T1 with the Coolreader app installed.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote