Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-07-2011, 09:24 AM   #1
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Thank you, Amazon CS!

Me and my kindle loves you well, my kindle has no choice, seeing where he came from but...

They gave me $5 promotional credit back when I asked them whether or not Agency 6 books would ever go down in price as a series I intended to buy rose by a lot after Random House joined the agency.

Now, I submitted a list of errors I found from The Man Who Folded Himself, and when asked if I wanted a refund (as they're unsure when an edited version would be uploaded), since I already read the book, I told them I'd keep it and just wait for the edited version. I totally didn't expect a $2 promotional credit

So thanks, Amazon CS

You have completely brainwashed me over to your side
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:17 PM   #2
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Welcome to the cult. Your robes will be given at the next ceremony. All hail Bezos, our e-lord and e-savior.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-07-2011, 07:17 PM   #3
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Amazon gives you $7 to spend at THEIR site only, and you are forever on their side. Sounds like a good deal to me. Oh well, I'd fall for it too =P
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:25 PM   #4
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kranu View Post
Amazon gives you $7 to spend at THEIR site only, and you are forever on their side. Sounds like a good deal to me. Oh well, I'd fall for it too =P
Their site that sells a large variety of items. They didn't say it had to be spent on e-books. It IS a good deal.

I called them this past weekend to inform them that my not-quite-6 month old Kindle was losing its letters; I got my replacement yesterday.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:46 PM   #5
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
^nyssa: oh, they didn't specify kindle content sold by amazon, but not necessarily ebooks, so i guess it could be active content as well i understand my sister got promotional credit after buying a camera and the CS specified it to be spent towards adobe photoshop only xP still, i paid $2.99 for the ebook so it's like i just paid $0.99 for an old sci-fi classic
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-07-2011, 09:30 PM   #6
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Their site that sells a large variety of items. They didn't say it had to be spent on e-books. It IS a good deal.

I called them this past weekend to inform them that my not-quite-6 month old Kindle was losing its letters; I got my replacement yesterday.
If you're trying to correct me, I never specified that it had to be spent on e-books..
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote