Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Netronix

Notices

Old 05-05-2012, 12:37 PM   #1
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Question Firmware question...?

Hi Folks.
I picked up an E-slick for cheap to see how I like it's PDF reflow and such, and it's pretty good for that.

Just noticed mine is old enough not to have EPUB support already - and since they completely killed off the product line there's no more mention of it on their site.

I see that the OI f/w works on the E-slick - but I've used it before & didn't really like it...

My question:
Does anyone have the final genuine Foxit f/w update that they'll share with me so I can update mine ?

smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:55 AM   #2
dr_m.dawood
dr_m.dawood began at the beginning.

Device: eslick & entourage edge
this is the update file
and you know the way
you should be connected to internet
and you can revise the catalogue
Attached Files
File Type: rar Foxit_eSlickUpdate201.0205_enu_Setup.rar (337.2 KB, 1023 views)
dr_m.dawood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2012, 05:42 PM   #3
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Thank You Very Much !!!
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
e-slick, firmware, netronix, update problems