Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-16-2009, 07:53 AM   #1
Counter
Connoisseur
Counter began at the beginning.

Device: EzReader
Sorry but

I just officially canceled the Nook. My shipment date was 12/18/09 but I can rest assured that will get changed so some time in January.

off to get a different brand!
Counter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:58 AM   #2
esowden
not your typical dude...
esowden began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600
The 12/11 group started shipping yesterday...
esowden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:51 PM   #3
kezza
Lowlife of the Party
kezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook, iphone
And I was told that the 12/18 group would be shipped by the 21st, and were guaranteed to arrive before Christmas. While B&N missed their original ship dates, so far they've been on-schedule with the revised dates. I was in the 11/30 group and min arrived on the 9th, just as the schedule update email stated it would.
kezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:57 PM   #4
Counter
Connoisseur
Counter began at the beginning.

Device: EzReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by kezza View Post
And I was told that the 12/18 group would be shipped by the 21st, and were guaranteed to arrive before Christmas. While B&N missed their original ship dates, so far they've been on-schedule with the revised dates. I was in the 11/30 group and min arrived on the 9th, just as the schedule update email stated it would.
I guess we will see the 19th if there is a new shipping date for the original 18th ship dates.
Counter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:26 PM   #5
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
You could have made a killing at eBay
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:43 PM   #6
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
New ones on B/N don't ship until Feb 1st. I love how the "status" of it is "Not yet released"

Sounds like everyone paid to be a Beta Tester

And I'm that much more thankful for when they're actually in stock hopefully issues will be fixed thanks to brave souls like you!
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote