dawn23 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Some of my Recommendations!!

Im new to this forum but I just want to recommend some of my favourite eBooks

"Dragon's Bard" by Tracy and Laura Hickman

"Bust Liars" by Mark Adams

"Murder by Proxy" by Diane Thomas

Enjoy!!

Last edited by dawn23; 08-13-2010 at 06:32 PM.
dawn23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:03 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, dawn23. I've sent you a welcome PM.

Please note that MR allows full urls and many members prefer to not click on tinyurls.

Enjoy exploring our forums and just ask if you have any questions.

dreams
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-13-2010, 05:14 PM   #3
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
Thanks for the recommendations! Dragon's Bard sounds like a good one. What sort of book do you like to read generally? Welcome to MobileRead!
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:17 PM   #4
dawn23

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverjuly View Post
Thanks for the recommendations! Dragon's Bard sounds like a good one. What sort of book do you like to read generally? Welcome to MobileRead!
Thank you, I generally like to read fiction and mystery books
Old 08-13-2010, 05:20 PM   #5
dawn23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Welcome to MR, dawn23. I've sent you a welcome PM.

Please note that MR allows full urls and many members prefer to not click on tinyurls.

Enjoy exploring our forums and just ask if you have any questions.

dreams
Thank you is there any possible way that you can edit your posts, if so how?
Advert
Old 08-13-2010, 05:23 PM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn23 View Post
I've replied to your PM. Since you have used the quote button, right next to it is the EDIT button (then Go Advanced), that you can use to edit your post.

Let me know if you need any help.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #7
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn23 View Post
In the bottom right corner there's a little box that says edit. Click it and you'll have access to your post.

Edit: I should've known dreams would be faster than I am!
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote