Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-23-2012, 02:33 PM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Amazon has another deal. Get $2 Off Select $5 MP3 Albums When You Purchase on the Amazon MP3 App for Android or Kindle Fire.

Looks to me they are same as the 100 $5 albums for May.

I am guessing you could probably use the offers together and get it for $1
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:41 PM   #17
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Make sure you follow directions - must purchase from the Kindle Fire or from the MP3 Android app, not any web page.

Also, be sure to double check your receipt, as mine didn't work (bought on the K-Fire, using "store" from the Music app, which is what appears to be what is required). Had to get a credit from customer service (which was painless).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2012, 06:17 PM   #18
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
I wouldn't know if it had an affiliate link or not...
For next time, check full URL of the link. If there is any other website than Amazon in the URL, assume it's an affiliate link. That's the easiest way of doing it

And thanks for the link to music credits!
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:22 PM   #19
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

For Amazon, you look for "tag=", "t=" or "subscription" all indicate affiliate links.
Old 05-23-2012, 06:26 PM   #20
koland
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Amazon has another deal. Get $2 Off Select $5 MP3 Albums When You Purchase on the Amazon MP3 App for Android or Kindle Fire.

Looks to me they are same as the 100 $5 albums for May.

I am guessing you could probably use the offers together and get it for $1
Turns out, you can buy as many of these as you want, you get $2 off each one.
Advert
Old 05-23-2012, 06:34 PM   #21
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Turns out, you can buy as many of these as you want, you get $2 off each one.
That's good to know. I look to see how long the deal is good for but didn't see a date.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:54 PM   #22
koland
Grand Sorcerer

Wasn't a date on the Lumineers when they did it by itself. It just suddenly didn't work (I would guess about 10 seconds before I bought the album - I had to get customer service to give me a credit).

So long as you see the offer details on the web page of the album, it should work (there is no indication on the KFire app that there is a deal and you can't see your receipt there, either).

I can't remember any other deals they've done like this that don't have some indication of an ending date. Perhaps it just works until they've absorbed a certain loss?

Tags
$2.00 credit, amazon, mp3