Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-04-2011, 08:59 AM   #1
NCRoadRunner
NCRoadRunner began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Question Combining two files/titles

I know there must be a way, I may be having a 'senior moment', but I can't see it...

I have two entries, the same book, the same metadata (except for some 'id' info), one .mobi, and one .epub. How do I combine them in the catalog listing so they show up together in 'formats'...?
NCRoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:12 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Highlight them both and use the Merge option (or simply press the m key). All the highlighted entries will be merged into the first one selected.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2011, 09:41 AM   #3
NCRoadRunner
NCRoadRunner began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
Highlight them both and use the Merge option (or simply press the m key). All the highlighted entries will be merged into the first one selected.
Thank you.....................
NCRoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote