Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 05-05-2010, 05:33 PM   #1
rachangua
rachangua began at the beginning.

Device: none
Pocketbook in the UK

Hi

After reading some of the reviews on here, especially about the durability (having 2 young children), I am seriously considering purchasing a PB360.

My query is does anyone know if these are available in the UK and if so, where?

Thanks

Rach
rachangua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:48 PM   #2
IndecisiveMe
Addict
IndecisiveMe doesn't litterIndecisiveMe doesn't litter

Device: Pocketbook 360, Sony PRS-T1
I've got three kids under 8 and I've not had a problem with them messing with my PB 360. If they touch it (only when I ask them to), they are very careful with it. It's not as fragile as it seems.

I'm not sure who the offical seller in the UK is, but http://www.greenreader.co.uk/products/pocketbook-360 sells them.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do!
IndecisiveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2010, 04:39 AM   #3
Jelena
Jelena began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 301
PocketBook in the UK

Yes, www.greenreader.co.uk is official seller in UK, so you are welcome to contact us directly and ask any questions about PocketBook.
Jelena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:07 AM   #4
jules_july
The Green Reader!
jules_july doesn't litterjules_july doesn't litter

Device: The Green Reader Pocketbook
Smile Children and our 360 Reader!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangua View Post
Hi

After reading some of the reviews on here, especially about the durability (having 2 young children), I am seriously considering purchasing a PB360.

Thanks

Rach
Hello!

Just popped in to give you some updates I am a mum of a nearly 10 years old girl. She speaks fluently two languages, lives in London, BUT! - not really likes reading books. In this world all kids are concearned about having a gadget -PocketBook 360 saved me. She reads in Russian and English, in the underground while travelling to school. Her pocketbook 360 is covered with girly stuff like butterflies, etc - I am a happy mum, honestly
jules_july is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:08 AM   #5
jules_july
The Green Reader!
jules_july doesn't litterjules_july doesn't litter

Device: The Green Reader Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisiveMe View Post
I've got three kids under 8 and I've not had a problem with them messing with my PB 360. If they touch it (only when I ask them to), they are very careful with it. It's not as fragile as it seems.

I'm not sure who the offical seller in the UK is, but http://www.greenreader.co.uk/products/pocketbook-360 sells them.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do!
Thank you thank you thank you for replying onto that question!

this is very true!

www.greenreader.co.uk
jules_july is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2010, 12:51 PM   #6
rachangua
rachangua began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks for all the replies.

I have to say that although my little boy is 4 I do not worry too much about him playing with it, he *normally* does as he is told. My concern is probably due to my neglect that his!

Thanks
rachangua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:29 AM   #7
PocketGoods
Banned
PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangua View Post
Hi

Thanks

Rach
Hello,

We deliver Pocketbook to UK free of cost and have a lot of customers from UK actually. Just take a look at our shop.
PocketGoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:38 AM   #8
Ulli
(-:
Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.

Device: PocketBook 360°,302
One of my friends, also got a son. He is about 8 years old. My friend is reporting, that his son likes to read with the 360 and he (my friend) ist very lucky about the fact, that his son is reading books now.
Ulli is offline   Reply With Quote