Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-12-2010, 01:03 PM   #1
Simon Wood
Addict
Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It's My Birthday--so 50% Discount this week

It's my birthday this week, so to celebrate, there's a 50% off coupon on my titles at Smashwords. The Coupons are valid for this week only.

Working Stiffs (Coupon code: GD53Z)
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/5543

Dragged into Darkness (Coupon code: QR56T)
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/2911

Asking For Trouble (Coupon code: WR37F)
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/12089

And The Scrubs and Road Rash are just 99cents, so enjoy.
Simon Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:01 PM   #2
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Happy Birthday...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2010, 07:31 PM   #3
Simon Wood
Addict
Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Simon Wood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:34 PM   #4
Simon Wood
Addict

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who took advantage of my birthday sale. Just a reminder that the sale ends tomorrow. Right after I bring my dog back from the Dachshund races. :-)