Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 03-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #16
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileTechReview View Post
Here's the contents of the log file:
/media/mmcblk0p1/Programs/_fbreader/bin/FBReader: error while loading shared libraries: libcurl.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Ok, I see. Could you copy the file inside the attached package into _fbreader/lib and try again, please?

If this works, I'll build another clean package for both S and SG models.

Thanks,
Iņigo
Attached Files
File Type: gz 0.tar.gz (117.5 KB, 525 views)
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:07 PM   #17
dmikov
Addict
dmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-books

Device: REB1200; REB2150; Sony 500/350; EZReader; IREX DR800SG; Nook/Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iņigo View Post
Ok, I see. Could you copy the file inside the attached package into _fbreader/lib and try again, please?

If this works, I'll build another clean package for both S and SG models.

Thanks,
Iņigo
That worked thank you. Though need to make sure it's not in 0 folder when you extract.
dmikov is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2010, 02:29 PM   #18
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmikov View Post
That worked thank you. Though need to make sure it's not in 0 folder when you extract.
Sorry, I didn't mention it.

I'll wait for some more OKs and I'll substitute the package in first message.

Thanks for testing
Old 03-13-2010, 02:58 PM   #19
MobileTechReview
eBook Reader Junkie
MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.MobileTechReview has met Morla.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
That fixes the problem for me too, Iņigo.

- Lisa
MobileTechReview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:16 PM   #20
OrcaBlue
Groupie
OrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-500
It's working run fine with the new library file. Thanks!!!
OrcaBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2010, 05:08 PM   #21
Iņigo
Guru

Uploaded new package in first message.
Thanks for the help.
Iņigo
Old 03-13-2010, 09:19 PM   #22
Opensesame
Opensesame began at the beginning.

Device: iRex DR800SG
It works now on my 800SG. Thanks.
Opensesame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:57 PM   #23
BrassMonkey
BrassMonkey began at the beginning.

Device: none
Works for me on dr800sg.
Where should the books be stored?
Can you navigate to the sdcard for books?
BrassMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:47 PM   #24
Iņigo
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassMonkey View Post
Works for me on dr800sg.
Where should the books be stored?
Can you navigate to the sdcard for books?
Books are on the same place to save on the SD card.
There is a + button, when pressing a file chooser is showed.

Iņigo
Old 03-14-2010, 05:24 PM   #25
penartur
Groupie
penartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the rough

Device: PRS500 (great UX and BQ), DR800SG (great screen and features)
Sorry, maybe this is wrong thread for such dumb questions...
Does FBReader support cyrillic FB2s?
May i choose custom .ttf font for these?
penartur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:56 PM   #26
Iņigo
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by penartur View Post
No idea, but maybe in http://www.fbreader.org/docs/languages.php you have an answer.
Anyway, try and tell use ;-)
Old 03-15-2010, 09:20 AM   #27
dmikov
Addict
dmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-books

Device: REB1200; REB2150; Sony 500/350; EZReader; IREX DR800SG; Nook/Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by penartur View Post
Yes it does, I checked on my fb2 from librusec

I don't know, the djuv sans is unicode, but how to install custom fonts, I have no idea.
dmikov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:50 AM   #28
penartur
Groupie
penartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the roughpenartur is a jewel in the rough

Device: PRS500 (great UX and BQ), DR800SG (great screen and features)
Quote:
but how to install custom fonts, I have no idea
This is sad.
It looks i should use the good old fb2=>docbook=>xls-fo=>pdf converter for DR800SG as well as for PRS500. I've significantly changed its sources to make pdfs perfectly readable.
penartur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:48 PM   #29
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
OK. I give up - I must be an idjit!

I can't find the path to the books on my DR800. What do I specifically enter as a Book Path (under Preferences Dialog>Library)?

I've tried /Books (and \Books) ... I've tried /media/card ... and several other variations I can think of. I've got it checked to "Look for Books in Subdirectories" and All Books Branch in Book Tree."

What am I missing? All FBReader tells me (after I apply all these paths) is: "FBReader found no books in the configured locations."

I know I am missing something simple. But, I don't know what it is.

Help?

Thanks.

Marilyn
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:55 PM   #30
OrcaBlue
Groupie
OrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-500
Try /media/mmcblk0p1/Books
OrcaBlue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dr800s, fbreader